LYC is committed to ensuring that no talented young person should be excluded from membership of our training programme due to financial circumstance. This is achieved through the provision of full bursaries for members from low-income families. In addition, as well LYC significantly subsidises all member fees, reduced to just 29% of the true cost (actual cost: £572 per annum, per member). In addition, LYC engages in outreach activities in primary schools throughout London through the Aspire programme, at no cost to the young people. Your support will help us to continue this work.
How You Can Help
LYC 100 Circle
As the London Youth Choir firmly establishes itself as a vital part of music education in London, we look to secure our financial core, through the formation of the LYC 100 Circle. The LYC 100 Circle is an exclusive membership of one hundred individuals, committed to supporting the choir through a pledge of £1,500 per annum, for three consecutive years. As the London Youth Choir receives no government funding, this dedicated support is crucial in ensuring that LYC can continue to provide exceptional opportunities and support for young people in London.
If you would like to find out more, please email Nina Camilleri, LYC Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
LYC 100 Circle Membership
- Regular newsletters and choir updates
- Invitations to concerts, workshops and special events
- Invitations to attend weekly LYC rehearsals and Aspire workshops
- Complimentary concert tickets
- Invitations to the annual LYC 100 Circle reception including an exclusive showcase
Sponsor a Chamber Choir Scholarship
Become a Friend
LYC Friends are dedicated supporters of the choir who make an annual contribution towards the work of the organisation. Becoming a Friend allows to establish a closer relationship with the choir, through exclusive benefits offered as a thanks for your kind donation. If you would like to become a Friend, please contact Emily Sanders, LYC General Manager at email@example.com.
There are four levels at which you can support as a Friend:
Bronze Friend (£50 annual contribution)
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and in our concert programmes
- Termly news bulletins including exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ content
- Advanced information about upcoming London Youth Choir events
Silver Friend (£100 annual contribution)
Become a Silver Friend of the London Youth Choir to enjoy a closer relationship with the organisation whilst supporting the continued running of its programmes and bursary scheme. LYC are delighted to offer Silver Friends the following benefits in a gesture of thanks:
All Bronze Friend benefits, in addition to:
- Advance information and priority booking for London Youth Choir promoted concerts
- Invitations to observe LYC weekly rehearsals
Gold Friend (£500 annual contribution)
Become a Gold Friend of the London Youth Choir to enjoy a closer relationship with the organisation whilst supporting the continued running of its programmes and bursary scheme. LYC are delighted to offer Gold Friends the following benefits in a gesture of thanks:
All Silver Friend benefits, in addition to:
- Complimentary concert programmes at London Youth Choir promoted events
- Exclusive invitations to observe LYC workshops, including Aspire ‘outreach’ events
- Invitations to attend artists’ receptions
- Priority reserved seating at LYC concerts
Platinum Friend (£1,010 annual contribution)
Become a Gold Friend of the London Youth Choir to enjoy a closer relationship with the organisation whilst supporting the continued running of its programmes and bursary scheme.
Platinum Friends receive all of the Gold Friend benefits, together with a mutually beneficial sponsorship package including complimentary concert tickets, to be arranged in discussion with the senior team.